Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenwich) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The candidate will be joining a team of experienced hospitalists, focused on becoming a premier hospitalist practice.
- Long-term opportunities for both leadership and professional development are expected to continue as the Hospital and Hospitalist services move forward together to enhance the safety and quality of medical care provided to our community.
- Greenwich Hospital - Full Time, Days with Teaching.
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation's leading health systems.
- Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals.
- Participate in the collaborative care of surgical/neurosurgical and orthopedic patients.
- In addition, the candidate will be practicing in an environment of service excellence that places Greenwich Hospital and the Hospitalist Service among the highest rated in patient satisfaction nationwide.
- All candidates must be Acls certified and comfortable with ICU coverage and simple procedures.
- Participate in the education of internal medicine residents.
- Several specialty networks.
- These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England.
- Practice evidence based medicine in caring for an ever expanding patient base.
- Greenwich Internal Medicine Hospitalist Services is seeking a full time physician to join its expanding service line.
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation.
- Foster the growth of the hospitalist service through active and professional communication with independent community physicians and consultants.
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefitsOpen ICU.
- Sophie Kotomski at or.
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston.
- Focused practice in hospital medicine, an interest in residency teaching, and 3-5 years' experience are desired. Exceptional new graduates will be considered.
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system.
- Hospitalist - take your career to the next level.
- And Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal medicine-trained physicians to join hospitalist service in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care.
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance/ Schedule: 5 days a week, 7a-4p with 1 in 4 weekend coverage.
- To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the Ynhhs Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values.
- The successful candidate will be board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Jan 16.