Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures or ICU duties.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This position is perfect for practicing physicians looking to make a little extra.
- You can expect to see around 15 patients per day, and there are no procedure or ICU duties.
- Competitive compensation.
- CT license required.
- 12-hour coverage on weekends.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system, and proficiency with this system is a big plus.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The work schedule consists of 12-hour shifts on a weekend schedule.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Connecticut with their search for a temporary hospitalist.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CT medical license in hand.
- We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role.
- Acls certification needed.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.