Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures or ICU duties.
- Acls certification needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This position is perfect for practicing physicians looking to make a little extra.
- 12-hour coverage on weekends.
- You can expect to see around 15 patients per day, and there are no procedure or ICU duties.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system, and proficiency with this system is a big plus.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The work schedule consists of 12-hour shifts on a weekend schedule.
- CT license required.
- This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted CT medical license in hand.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Connecticut with their search for a temporary hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.