Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Beds- 15 core.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- Location: CT.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.