Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift times are 7P to 7A and 7A to 7P.
- 6-8 weeks of credentialing.
- Must be BC in Critical Care.
- Beds- 15 core.
- Ideally want CT licensed physicians.
- Please Only Submit Candidates That Have A Flexible Schedule, Willing TO Work Nights AND CAN Commit ON Going TO AT Least 5 Shifts A Month.
- Facility Type: inpatient.
- Credentialing takes 6-8 weeks but can be done sooner with cooperation from Agency staff and provider.
- 5-15 shifts a month needed.
- 15 flex (meaning they are step down but can become ICU beds) Must be BC in Critical Care Procedures ultrasound guided Central line placement, ultrasound guided arterial line, bronchoscopy, Intubation, diagnostic and therapeutic thoracentesis (optional but preferred), paracentesis, * Patient Volume: Average 17 (half are often step down) * Ages seen: 16 + * EMR: Cerner * Support Staff: Daytime Aprn, Residents, excellent nursing staff.
- Patient Volume: 17.
- Immediate coverage needs starting in February through July 2020.
- Location: CT.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.