Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility has a closed ICU and uses EMR for notes.
- Procedures are not required.
- The need is for 10 shifts per month, nights only, with no. The hospitalist team may respond to codes but will not run codes.
- Government: No.
- A facility in Connecticut is seeking a nocturnist physician assistant to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-075058-PA-CT.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Dates Needed: January - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Acute Care.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago