Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located in a desirable suburban community in Connecticut.
- Case Load/PPD: 12.
- Coverage is needed from 7 pm-7 am or 4 pm-4 am and. The locum will see approximately 14-16 patients per day, respond to codes, but not run, and no procedures are required.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Credentialing for this position will take 6-8 weeks to complete.
- Reference ID: ORD-083997-MD-CT.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM or FP in order to be considered for this role.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Dates Needed: July 2020 - October 2020.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- EMR is used for notes and charting.
- Government: No.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 28.