Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification needed.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The locum tenens physician will see around nine admissions per night, with no procedures required.
- Competitive compensation.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Typically nine admissions per night.
- A Connecticut-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Licensing assistance available.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist with 12-hour shifts every other week.
- Nocturnist role with shifts every other week.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.