Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider will be working alongside other Hospitalist during their shifts-No procedures required-Facility has temporary privileges authorized for this need-Providers can expect to see 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Procedures Required: No.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: June, 7- 14 shifts per month, ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-101189-MD-CT.
- Shift Times: 12 hour days and 12 hour night shifts.
- Night Shift.
- CertificationsRequired: Active CT license, BLS, Acls.
- This will be an ongoing assignment.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A facility in Connecticut that is part of a well-known health system is seeking an IM or FP hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Case Load/PPD: 15- 20.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Oct 8.