Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Torrington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- Reason for Coverage Need: volume and vacancy.
- Lodging and Rental) - drive-in candidates will have priority over fly-in candidates.
- Location: Connecticut.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3+ months or more.
- Patient Volume: Patient Encounters per day: 10-12 per shift - varies.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Start Date: Asap - extending into 2022.
- Length Of Assignment: July 2021 >>>.
- Support Staff: Schedulers & Nurses.
- Facility Type: Critical Care / Intensive Care Unit(s).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient / Critical Care Unit.
- BC Critical Care Medicine.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Board Certified.
- Hospital Back Office Support.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: Level III.
- 10 bed Unit: Interdisciplinary rounds in the AM.
- Facility Type: Critical Care - Intensive Care Unit(s) - 10 bed unit.
- 32K ED visits annually.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic Emrtravel (Flights.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing into 2021 - seeking Fulltime or Part-Time.
- When physically in the ICU, the intensivist will respond to codes otherwise the Hospitalists are "on" 24/7.
- BC Internal medicine.
- Specialty Requested: Critical Care-Intensivist - Must have completed 2-year Critical Care fellowship.
- Schedule: TBD - mostly.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.