Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing takes 30-45 days.
- The facility is located in Connecticut.
- The clinician must have an active license and DEA to be considered.
- Government: No.
- A facility that is part of a well know health system is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Times: 7am - 7pm.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The clinician will work 7-10 shifts per month, 12-hour shifts.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Night Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Procedures Required: no but must respond and run to codes.
- CertificationsRequired: Acls, BLS.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-125384-MD-CT.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Clinician needs to be BC in IM or FP to be considered.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 29.